AVS garden sheds are manufactured by Albany Sheds, a UK-based company who have been creating quality, long-lasting garden buildings and outdoor storage since 1984.
The Norfolk Apex shed has the advantage of a door with a lock, full tongue and grooved timber floors and roofs, thick 12mm cladding, and is constructed using solid 45x34mm timber framing to ensure a long life. It is factory treated and stained with a water based red cedar colour treatment, and supplied with heavy 20kg roofing felt, glass, trims and all fixings required to install the building.
- Best selling apex roof shed
- Tongue & groove shiplap, including floor and roof
- Fully framed and braced door with three hinges
- Glass windows
- Window section can be fitted on either side
- Supplied with a standard 12-month guarantee covering faulty parts and workmanship
SIZES & INFORMATION
CLADDING & FRAMING
Cladding and framing make up the panels from which this building is constructed. In general, the thicker the cladding and framing, the stronger the shed will be and the longer it will last. All the panels on this building are made from sustainably sourced 12mm thick cladding and 45mm x 34mm thick framing. Please note this is the finished size after machining (some companies quote the size before machining).
Once you have placed your order, we will call you to discuss these options. Indicative extra costs where available are (ex VAT):
- Toughened safety glass
- No windows - Free
- 1.2m double doors on 806 and 1006 models (lock replaced by slide bolt) - £40
- 1.5m double doors on 1008 models (lock replaced by slide bolt) - £47
- Door hinged on the right (on left as standard) - Free
All sizes are approximate, based on external measurements (unless stated otherwise) - they do not include roof overhang. Please allow for any overhangs when choosing the size of your building, bearing in mind space required for installation and maintenance. We advise you check internal sizes if buying a building for a specific purpose, or any other sizes if critical. Planning permission can be required on some buildings depending on size and location, please check with your local council if unsure.