Chain collated clips save you time and money by streamlining deck installations done on timber frames. The pre-loaded screws in stainless steel polymer coated clips offer cutting-edge performance for the entire lifespan of your deck. Designed to work with both timber and composite boards of variable thickness.
Chain collated clip is used for fastening composite or timber decking onto timber frames without having to pre-drill unless specified by decking manufacturer. Collations have 15 clips in a strip and are all preloaded with clip screws for use with timber frames.
*Hand tool not included.
|Collated Clip with pre-loaded screws
| Clip Core Material : Stainless Steel
Clip Coating : Polypropylene
Screw Material : Stainless Steel
Screw Coating : Epoxy
| Clip: 16.5 x 6.5 x 18.5 mm
Screw: M4.2 x 40 mm
|0.80 kg (Box of 150)
|10 Strips of 15clips with preloaded screws
|6 to 9 m2 (Coverage is dependent on the joist span and board width of the application)
- More Efficient Installation : Collated system pre-loaded with screws for quicker installation
- Durable : Stainless steel clip with a protective polymer coating for extended longevity
- Improved Installation Precision : Tool and clip improvements result in enhanced installation quality
- Universal Application : Works timber & composite boards of variable thickness & groove depths
- System Optimization : Improved distribution of loads on fixing system
- Post-Installation Access : Convenient post-installation board removal with direct overhead fastener access