Pioneer Composite Decking Boards offers the most natural looking composite finish thanks to its photorealistic print technique.
A bamboo foamed-PVC and glass fiber-reinforced core increases strength and span capability, requiring less substructure. Even in the worst weather conditions, it lessens the PVC's expansion and contraction. For optimum lifetime, it simply needs routine cleaning thanks to its advanced wear layer, which guards against fading, scratches, moisture, and stains. Pioneer uses raw resources and conducts manufacturing in a way that is wholly sustainable.
The Pioneer single sided grooved board offers a flawless, fastener-free final look thanks to grooves along its edges which are designed for streamlined installation using HULK hidden fastener clips.
Print surface with protective Wear Layer
|Standard: 4800 x 145 x 21 (mm)
|Reinforced Bamboo Foamed-PVC Composite
|18 HULK hidden fasteners / m2
- Realistic Aesthetic : Photorealistic print technology for a more beautiful composite
- Increased Span: Reinforced for improved strength & span capability
- More Stable: Less movement from expansion & contraction
- Stain Resistant: Premium stain resistance for long-lasting beauty
- Wear Layer: Wear layer offers protection against scratches and fading
- Decay Resistant: Resists insects, moisture, & weather
- Low Maintenance: Only basic care required for optimal longevity
- Eco-Friendly: Sustainable manufacturing & use of raw material