Part of the character of Sandstone paving is that no two stones are coloured the same; however, when combined they create a rich tapestry of colour to make an overall hue as presented here. Seasonal changes also bring differing perspectives to the reflected colours. In strong summer sunlight a sandstone patio will appear to have less colour variation, whilst after rain the colours will be of deep patina.
With hand-cut (fettled) edges and riven surface, it is most suitable for projects within a traditional garden environment.
|Finish||Fettle Edge, Riven Surface|
|Shade Variation||Due to the nature of the material, particular shade of natural stone will have a slight colour variation|
900mm x 600mm
- Can be supplied in a pack of 35 paving tiles
- 1.8 paving tiles cover approximately 1.0m²
- 35 paving tiles (Crate) cover approximately 19.1m²
600mm x 600mm
- Can be supplied in a pack 35 paving tiles
- 2.7 paving tiles cover approximately 1.0m²
- 35 paving tiles (Crate) cover approximately 12.8m²
600mm x 290mm
- Can be supplied in a pack of 100 paving tiles
- 5.6 paving tiles cover approximately 1.0m²
- 100 paving tiles (Crate) cover approximately 17.9m²
290mm x 290mm
- Can be supplied in a pack of 150 paving tiles
- 11.5 paving tiles cover approximately 1.0m²
- 150 paving tiles (Crate) cover approximately 13.5m²
How To Lay a Natural Stone Garden Patio
Mark Brown, Pavestone's expert garden landscaper, demonstrates...
Pavestone Golden Fossil Sandstone Paving
Pavestone Golden Fossil sandstone paving gives a warm feel to ...