The Forest 4Life Overlap Pressure Treated 10x10 Apex Shed with double doors is strong, and secure. It's a great value way of adding a large, versatile working area to your outdoor space. This shed offers a wide range of solutions from simple garden storage to a larger workshop space. This wooden shed comes with an improved design, featuring modular panels. This means it’s delivered in smaller sections but you get more wood, making for an easier assembly, more versatile configuration and a much stronger shed. All in all, the Forest 4Life range of sheds are the best overlap sheds we've ever made.
Supported by 30%-thicker framing than found on most wooden sheds, this 10x10 shed is constructed using straight-cut 7mm boards that overlap to give flexibility, allowing natural movement of the timber during the changing seasons and aiding rain water run-off. The pressure treatment that has been applied gives this shed a 25-year anti-rot guarantee, giving you maintenance freedom, preservative treatment is NEVER needed! You'll only ever need one shed with a 4Life Shed!
Rather than the more common OSB (oriented strand board), this garden shed features an extra-thick 14mm solid timber floor, allowing for the storage of heavier items. The roof of this apex shed is made from hardwearing 8mm solid sheet, finished with a green sand-felt cover for complete weatherproof protection.
This 10x10 shed’s double doors feature double-Z frames, for increased strength and to prevent the door movement. Security is enhanced with hidden hinges and a padlock-ready simple and secure hasp and staple latch to keep valuable items safe (padlock not included). The Shed has shatter-proof PET glazing which is more secure than traditional glass and does not yellow or fade over time.
PET glazing which is more secure than traditional glass and does not yellow or fade over time.
- A practical garden workshop, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Pressure treated with a 25 year guarantee, the longest guarantee on the market.
- Maintenance free, preservative treatment is never needed.
- The modular panels mean that same-sized panels are interchangeable, so you choose the door placement to suit your garden.
- Security enhanced with hidden hinges that are not accessible from the outside.
- 14mm solid wood floor as standard, much stronger than standard OSB shed floors
- 8mm solid sheet roof includes weatherproof felt cover.
- Double Z framing prevents door movement