60cm(h) x 115cm(w) x 55cm(d)
Forest Garden's Grow Bag Tray Container creates a decorative feature for your outdoor space, enclosing unsightly growbags and making the tending of your crops more accessible.
It is designed around the standard 100cm long x 40cm wide grow bag tray and grow bag. The container makes the planting, growing, tending and cropping of tomatoes easier by raising everything up to a more convenient height. The container features a convenient cross-bar for securing support canes to and the sides are the perfect height to hide the unsightly grow bag, making your tomatoes an attractive feature in your garden. An additional benefit of the container is that it will reduce the staining that comes with having grow bags on your patio, particularly if you line the base.
The Grow Bag Tray Container comes flat packed, is quick an easy to assemble and is extremely strong and sturdy once built.
The wood is pressure treated to protect against rot and comes with a 15 year ant-rot guarantee. It is supplied with screws and instructions for assembly. Grow bag tray and grow bag not included.
- Decorative grow bag and grow tray container, making tomato plants an attractive feature
- Raises plants to the perfect height for tending and picking
- Can help to reduce staining from grow bags on patios
- Perfect size and depth for standard 100cm x 40cm grow bag tray and grow bag
- Cross-bar for securing canes to using twine
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Pressure treated to protect against rot
- 15 year anti-rot guarantee