Kids' Design Competition
Get creative this summer! Design one of our trucks for the chance to win a FAMILY DAY OUT at an attraction near you.
Click the Truck picture below to download the template and then drop your entry in at any AVS branch or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 14th September 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of AVS Fencing, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
2. Entry Instructions: Please see the individual prize promotion for entry details.
3. Only one entry per person per prize promotion unless otherwise stated in the individual promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified.
4. Any entries that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
5. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
6. Winner Selection: Winner(s) shall be selected by a small panel comprised of AVS Fencing employees.