We are continuing to adapt to the challenges caused by the Covid-19 coronavirus and have implemented a wide range of new operational measures and guidelines. These are all detailed below but are of course subject to change at any time in the current environment. We have received government encouragement to continue trading and you can read more about why we're still open.
This page will be updated frequently and at 14:00 every weekday with any updates. Thank you for your continued custom and support which is greatly appreciated in these difficult times.
LAST UPDATED: TUESDAY APRIL 7th - 08:00
No branches are open for visiting trade or any retail customers. Each branch is operating a range of delivery and trade only collection services as listed below. Please do not visit any branch unless you have a confirmed trade account collection slot. We are still receiving supplier deliveries into all branches.
EASTER HOLIDAY INFO: All AVS branches and our support office will be closed Friday April 10 to Monday April 13. We will reopen Tuesday April 14
Where branches are closed, this will severely impact existing deliveries and collections. Orders with previously confirmed collections will be contacted by a member of the branch. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this will cause but hope you will understand the extreme situations that have led to this.
- Aylesbury – Deliveries only
- Basingstoke – Deliveries and Trade Collections
- Bishop's Stortford - Deliveries and Trade Collections
- Havant – Deliveries only
- Henfield - Deliveries and Trade Collections
- Guildford - Deliveries only
- Lewes - Deliveries and Trade Collections
- Peterborough - Deliveries and Trade Collections
- Rudgwick - Deliveries only
- Wokingham - Deliveries and Trade Collections
- You should expect to receive your order in around 10 working days
- ALL customers will be called on their delivery day
- Collections are only for trade customers and strictly by appointment only – we will call you to arrange a 30 minute collection slot. Branch gates will remain closed and no one will be allowed entry outside of these slots
- We will be applying strict loading procedures. These are:
- Goods will be picked and left in a loading bay where possible
- You must stay within the area marked for collection
- Bulk bags and heavy items will be loaded onto vehicles by forklift as appropriate. This applies to flat beds and vans, NOT cars
- No member of staff to make contact closer than 2 metres. Customers must load their own vehicle if it is not possible with forklift
- If products are too heavy and you cannot load into your car by hand, we may need to arrange delivery
- Retail Customers
- Processing orders for Delivery only
- Click & Collect service is currently suspended
- Trade Accounts: Processing orders for Delivery and Collection as per branch info above. Visit www.trade.avsfencing.co.uk
We're working through a very high volume of orders. Delivery times will vary - please be patient!
Customer Services (03300 130618):
- We are experiencing a huge increase in the volume of queries
- Reduced staff levels. There may be delays in response to phone/email queries. Your patience is appreciated
- Please use our Live Chat service if possible (blue icon, bottom right of website)