An innovative gravel grid with an integral heat welded membrane to prevent movement of the grid within the gravel layer, and to maintain an even layer of gravel without ruts or shifting. Use to create a new, porous driveway (SUDS compliant) or lay over an existing driveway surface.
- sheet size 1600x1200mm - 1.92m2
- high density polyethylene for high load bearing
- heat welded 50gsm geotextile membrane
- cell wall thickness 2mm, depth 30mm, width 40mm
- accommodates up to 16mm angular gravel
- SUDS compliant when laid on a porous base
- DDA compliant - supports movement of wheelchairs
- competitively priced when compared to separate gravel grid and membrane
When using CORE DRIVE you can expect an aggregate coverage of 16-18m2 per tonne.