Made from 2.5mm galvanised steel compared to the standard 1.5mm, Commercial DuraPost provides superior strength for higher fencing solutions up to 4m above ground. Designed for residential work and civil projects such as site hoardings, sound-proofing around supermarkets, petrol stations, drive-throughs, and roadside fencing, Commercial DuraPost conforms to BS EN 1794-1:2018 standards and has been static load tested to 1000kg.
Weight per post - 23.45kg
- Lightweight yet stronger and more durable than traditional fence posts
- Durability tested to EN 1794-1-2018 with wind speeds of up to 90mph (static load tested to 1000kg/10,000N)
- Made from 2.5mm galvanised steel
- Available in 3.4m, 4m and 5m lengths, making it suitable for higher fencing solutions (up to 4m above ground)
- Conforms to BS EN 1794-1:2018 design standards
- Made in the UK
- Strength - guaranteed for up to 25 years
- Stormproof - can withstand wind speeds of up to 90mph
- Versatile - can be used with all fence systems, panels or closeboard
- Lighter - up to 80% lighter than concrete
- Faster - twice as quick to install as concrete
Note - if you increase the height, to maintain the same load you need to decrease the centres. A minimum length of 800mm is recommended below ground.