To manufacture these planters we have used timber that has been Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The Corner Planter holds approximately 216L of compost to give plenty of room for a variety of plants, flowers, vegetables or herbs.
This Caledonian Corner Planter's frame comes pre-notched so is quick and easy to assemble. Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
Other sizes and styles are also available in the Caledonian range.
If using to grow food produce we recommend lining the bed with a membrane before adding the soil.
- The Forest Caledonian Corner Raised Bed has been designed to perfectly fill an empty corner
- Manufactured from Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- This product is part of our Accessible Gardening range designed in partnership with Thrive, the UK’s leading charity that helps people transform their lives through gardening
- Holds approx. 216L of compost
- Large size for plentiful planting
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Pre-notched timber components
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly