The raised bed is made using strong 40mm thick timbers that are 140mm deep and have been conveniently notched at the ends so they can be easily assembled together with neat and attractive half-lap joints at each corner. All that is required to put the bed together is 4 screws, one in each corner. The screws are supplied with the bed, along with instructions.
The wood is pressure treated to protect against rot and comes with a 15 year guarantee.
Other size options available are 180cm x 45cm and 180cm x 90cm.
If using to grow food produce we recommend lining the bed with a membrane before adding the soil.
- 90cm x 90cm compact raised bed
- Notched ends for ease of assembly with attractive half-lap joints
- Quick and easy to assembly, with instructions and screws supplied
- Made using strong 40mm thick timber
- Available in two other sizes to mix and match to suit the size and shape of your planting area
- Pressure treated to protect against rot
- 15 year anti-rot guarantee
- Also available in 45 x 180cm and 90 x 180cm sizes