86cm(h) x 75cm(w) x 74cm(d)
If you are after something a little more decorative that still has the function and capabilities of a regular compost bin, this Beehive Compost Bin from Forest is the ideal solution.
This attractive composter is manufactured using Pressure Treated softwood, essential when a product is in constant contact with moisture. The lid can be propped open and the bottom of the composter has an opening section so you can retrieve mature compost with ease.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
- The Forest Beehive Compost Bin is ideal for avid gardeners
- Manufactured from Pressure Treated softwood
- Supplied with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay, which is essential when the timber is in constant contact with the damp
- The bottom of the composter has an opening section so you can retrieve mature compost with ease
- Holds approximately 250L of compost
- Delivered flat packed with fixings and instructions for self-assembly