This 2.7m slotted corner fence post is 100mm x 100mm in a nominal planed finish with two 54mm x 25mm slots to enable panels from our Jacksons range to be easily slotted into position. Suitable for a fence height of 2 metres.
- Stainless steel nails used throughout
- Reduce damage caused by wind movement when panels are screwed to posts
- No more frost damaged cracked or chipped concrete posts
- Easy to carry - lighter than concrete posts
- Environmentally friendly
- More supportive than square section posts
- Easier to erect and more natural looking than concrete posts
- We recommend using 6 screws per panel or 12 per panel if using capping rails plus an additional 4 per gravel board. Panels should be screwed to the posts to secure the fence run.
- Posts should be set in concrete at a minimum 0.6m into the ground using Postcrete
The unique, accredited, Jakcure® treatment process allows Jacksons to guarantee their timber fencing for 25 years against wood-boring pest, and wet or dry rot.