The Jacksons heavy duty slotted intermediate posts are compatible with a number of Jacksons panels.
The longer, heavier posts are durable and strong but they are only intended to be used with solid fence heights of less than 2400mm. Acoustic spurs can be added on some occasions. They are for use with taller panels, trellis toppers and/or to deal with stepping on slopes.
Heavy Duty Jakposts are 120mm x 124mm nominal section, planed finish with two 54mm x 25mm slots for fence panels.
- Greater protection against wind damage
- In comparison, concrete posts are susceptible to cracking, chipping and frost damage.
- Significantly lighter than concrete posts
- Greater support than square section posts
- Easy to install
- Gravel boards, capping and finials available
The unique, accredited, Jakcure® treatment process allows Jacksons to guarantee their timber for 25 years against wood-boring pest, and wet or dry rot.