Apulia is the perfect choice for creating a dynamic modern look to your garden. These pavers radiate their stunning natural stone characteristics and are equally suited situated in both traditional and contemporary garden settings. Apulia porcelain has many benefits over other paving materials.
It's more durable, will stay looking cleaner for longer, is easier to maintain and will not be susceptible to frost freeze/thaw erosion that some concrete and stone pavings suffer from.
|Size||900 x 600 x 20mm|
|Finish||Stone effect; Textured|
|Edge Profile||Square edge|
- R11Anti-slip Finish.
- Apulia porcelain paving tiles will not be affected by the seasonal weather changes and will not deteriorate in freezing weather conditions that can see some stone surfaces deteriorate gradually.
- Apulia porcelain paving tiles are resistant to acid and alkali chemicals such as fertilizers and lawn treatments. Moss and algae cannot get established as they can on stone.
- Apulia porcelain paving tiles will not experience colour fading. Blacks will stay black, not turn to grey, light colours will stay faithful and will not turn grey/brown. In summary they will stay looking aesthetically as laid for many years with minimal cleaning maintenance.
- R11 Anti-slip Finish is the latest development to meet the growing demand for porcelain outdoor paving. This unique finish roughens the tile surface without changing its appearance giving good grip underfoot in damp and wet weather.
- Can be supplied in a pack of 48 paving tiles
- 1.85 paving tiles cover approximately 1.0m²
- 48 paving tiles (1 pallet) cover approximately 26m2 based on a 5mm jointing gap