Looking to spruce up your garden? Build a raised sleeper bed in your outdoor space and create a special place to grows something new
- They provide a focal point in any garden, creating a zone full of colour or foliage.
- Raised beds mean you can introduce a different soil type to your garden. So why not try something new like growing fruit and vegetables or fresh flowers?
- You get better drainage and increased soil temperature in raised beds so it's easier to grow something new .
- They’re easier to tend than traditional beds as there's less bending down needed.
- You can paint the sleepers at any time to match other features in your garden.
Getting the right products has never been easier – our raised bed sleeper kits contain just what you need to make one or two sleeper beds.
For example, our single-level raised bed sleeper kit consists of
- 4 x Softwood Sleepers
- 1 x Membrane
- 1 x 50-pack of landscaping screws
- 1 x 850g bulk bag of soil
Follow our step-by-step guide to building a raised sleeper bed here.