152cm(h) x 176cm(w) x 69cm(d)
The Log and Tool Store from Forest is incredibly versatile and has multiple storage compartments. It features a large sheltered area for you to store your logs or pre-packed coal, a tool storage cabinet with hinged door as well as a handy shelf for you to keep kindling and smaller tools safe.
The wood store has a rough sawn, slatted back and floor to ensure there is an adequate airflow through the logs, keeping the damp at bay. Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction has been used for a sleek exterior that encourages rain water run-off. The timber used to manufacture the store has been Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
The lockable storage section is ideal for keeping tool such as a small wood splitting axe, matches or other gardening tools dry. We recommend using a weed black fabric in the base of the store to prevent weeds from growing around your logs and making them damp.
Fixings and instructions are included for a simple self-assembly.
- The Forest Log and Tool Store features an integrated shelf for your tools and kindling
- Practical storage solution
- Overhanging roof to ensure water runs off, away from drying logs
- The use of weed block fabric below the base is recommended
- Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Flat packed for easy self-assembly, fixings and instructions included