It's Back! The Second AVS What's in the Egg Easter Competition!
Ever heard the phrase 'as useful as a chocolate hammer'? No, neither have we. But we're giving away an actual chocolate club hammer to one lucky winner! To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is head over to our Facebook page and guess what's in the egg*. The answer that amuses us the most wins. It's a simple as that. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions *
- Entries close at 3:45pm on 24/03/16
- 1 winner will be selected at the discretion of AVS and will be notified by 4pm on 24/03/16
- Funniest answer wins - The definition of 'funny' is: Adjective: to cause laughter or amusement; humorous. Synonyms: comic, comical, droll, laughable, chucklesome
- Multiple guesses are allowed
- AVS staff cannot win, but can play
- The prize is 1 chocolate club hammer - how many can you eat anyway?
- The prize may be substituted with an alternative and will be supplied by a third party to the UK postal address that the winner specifies - delivery dates cannot be guaranteed
- The prize may contain nuts but will not contain a hammer
- The chocolate hammer must not be used in the same way as a traditional, non-edible hammer, and vice versa
- Always brush your teeth after eating sweet treats
Visiting an AVS branch this Easter weekend? Take a look at our opening hours.