The DuraPost system is the quick and efficient way to install fencing. It doesn’t rot, chip, crack or warp so is longer lasting – guaranteed for up to 25 years!
Made of galvanised steel, these intermediate posts complement the beauty of wood with the strength of steel to create durable and stylish fencing that’s quick to install. The Classic profile has a deeper 48mm channel and is designed to accommodate a wide range of panels. The DuraPost system is completed through the use of matching lightweight composite gravel board and galvanised metal post caps.
Made in the UK. Available in a plain Galvanised Steel finish or powder coated in Anthracite Grey, Olive Grey or Sepia Brown colours.
Posts are designed to be 2ft (600mm) in the ground with a 1.8m fence height as per fence industry norm.
- Strength - guaranteed for up to 25 years
- Stormproof - can withstand wind speeds of up to 110mph
- Versatile - can be used with all fence systems
- Lighter - up to 80% lighter than concrete
- Faster - twice as quick to install as concrete