About the competition
We are running two competitions for kids aged up to 7 years and 8 - 12 years old for our Health and Safety posters.
These posters are to use around our work spaces to increase safety awareness, with the help of your creativity!
All you have to do is choose the categories you want to submit posters for and get drawing!
How to enter
Download and complete the Permission Form and mail it with your finished poster masterpiece/s to:
The People Team
AVS Fencing Supplies
The Manor House
Make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions, and most of all - best of luck!
By entering the prize draw, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The prize: There will be 1 winner from each age category and 2 runner-ups from each age category.
- Entries will only be accepted on the official Poster Template on your choice of category. The 4 categories are:
- 1: General Safety in the Workplace
- 2: Reporting Accidents
- 3: Reporting Unsafe Situations
- 4: Wearing the Appropriate PPE
- Entries must be received by midnight GMT 31st October 2016.
- Competition is only open to UK residents.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be available.
- All entrants must confirm that they have the permission of a parent or guardian to enter the competition by completing the Permission Form.
- Only one entry per category will be accepted per person with a signed Permission Form
- Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost or misplaced entries and incomplete entries will be disregarded.
- The winners and runner-ups will be notified by email within 7 working days of the closing date and must respond within 7 working days of notification with their address in order to receive the prize. If they do not respond, another prize draw will be made and a new winner will be notified.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random after the closing date.
- Parents or guardians of entrants must read and accept the Security and Privacy Terms on our website. By entering the competition this is proof of acceptance.
- Competition winners may have their name and town of origin published on our website.
- AVS Fencing Supplies Ltd reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.